Middle & High School Gatherings
Our goal is to provide an place where students can know that they matter to Jesus.
This is a place students can be honest, heard, accepted in the Lord Jesus, and equipped to live as a light for Christ Jesus.
Students you are invited...
When & Where?
Students Wednesdays: Wednesdays 6:00 pm Student Gathering. Youth-aged Students of various schools attend. We meet lower level of the Chapel. This remodeled, cool area is nicknamed, "The Well," by the Youth. This is a great gathering space and has been remodeled to be teen friendly and is contemporary. There are fun, fellowship, Bible lessons, and more. This is our main Youth event each week. Fellowship 6-6:25pm. Then, Bible study starts at 6:30 pm.
Students Sundays: Sundays 9:30 am Small Group Gathering. This is our second main weekly event, we meet on the 2nd Floor of main Education Building. We discuss Bible studies, pray, and fellowship together. This is also an opportunity to meet new friends and pray for any life needs. Nathan is our current class teacher.
Every age in Gathered Worship: Everyone is invited to Morning Worship Service Sundays 10:30 am, we have the entire church gather in the Family Life Center building for regular worship. The worship is largely contemporary and lifts up the name of Jesus.
Where Is "The Well"?
Wednesday evening join us in The Well. This is a large converted area of the lower level of the Chapel at Sandy Plains. There are three ways to get to it, the easiest is to go to the front door of the Chapel, go down one flight of stairs, and you'll see it right there.
What is student ministry @ sp?
Students Reaching Students
- Extending the love of Christ to friends.
- Being a light to those in darkness.
- To ignite the passion for God in each other.
Students Teaching Students
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Word.
- Growing in the character of Christ.
Students Influencing their World
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving in the world.
Are there Other activities?
- Special Youth Services. Our students do help with local missions projects, they have fun at special events-get togethers on a regular basis, and more.
- Student's Camps, as well as regular Retreats.
- Summer get togethers. During the summer months there are additional events for Students.
- And more. Get connected and you'll find a bunch of options to grow in your faith and build friendships.
For additional questions or info, reach out to . We'll see you soon Students!