Middle & High School Gatherings
Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter to Jesus. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost!
We do this regularly together, led by our full-time Student Pastor, Andrew. Student you are personally invited:
When & Where?
Students Wednesdays: Wednesdays 6:30 pm Student Gathering. Join us, we meet in the Lower Auditorium of the Chapel. It's nickname is, "The Well." This is a great gathering space and has been remodeled to be contemporary.
Students Sundays: Sundays 9:30 am Small Group. We meet on the 2nd Floor of Education Building, in our own Student Room. We watch and discuss Bible studies around interesting series. This is also an opportunity to meet new friends and pray.
Sundays 6:00 pm Worship/Message/Fun. Students don't miss this great experience Sunday evenings in the Family Life Center (large gym) where we have a Bible-based message for real life, we have a Contemporary Worship set, and time to Build Friendships with lots of Fun activity. First time guests always welcome any week.
Everyone in Gathered Worship: Everyone is invited to Morning Worship Service Sundays 10:30 am, we have the entire church gather in the Family Life Center building for regular worship.
Where Is "The Well"?
Wednesday evening join us in The Well. This is a large converted area of the lower level of the Chapel at Sandy Plains. There are three ways to get to it, the easiest is to go to the front door of the Chapel, go down one flight of stairs, and you'll see it right there.
What is student ministry @ sp?
Students Reaching Students
- Extending the love of Christ to friends.
- Being a light to those in darkness.
- To ignite the passion for God in each other.
Students Teaching Students
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Word.
- Growing in the character of Christ.
Students Influencing their World
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving in the world.
Are there Other activities?
- Special Youth Services. Our students do help with local missions projects, they have fun at special events-get togethers on a regular basis, and more.
- Student's Camps, as well as regular Retreats.
- Summer get togethers. During the summer months there are additional events for Students.
- And more. Get connected and you'll find a bunch of options to grow in your faith and build friendships.